Sunday 6 October 2013

Sugar Skulls

GUYS!
I know it has been a while... I have been super busy.
Over the course over the last couple of months I have been to London and back AND started a new job. But this weekend I decided to get back in the swing of things.... so here is my sugar skull nail art.

My inspiration for these actually comes from my boyfriend. He and his mate create the most interesting t-shirts designs, and their first ever one was a picture of a sugar skull... so here is my interpretation.


I decided to use some of my bf's favourite colours...

White: Sally Hansen - White On
Black: Sally Hansen - Black Out
Green: Barry M - Watermelon
Red: NYC - Boundless Berry


I know it's not the best I have done, but at least it is better than nothing!! :)

Enjoy!!







PS: Sorry about the dry cuticles! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment