Saturday 8 June 2013

Khaki Stripes

My latest creation....



I wanted to use my lovely khaki coloured nail polish as I hadn't used it in aaaaaages. I decided to play around with some free hand work too. So all those stripes have been done free hand. Like I have said many times before, I am not very good at free hand work so I thought this would be an easy (and safe) way to practise.


I started off by painting my thumb, pointer and middle finger with the beautiful  L'Oreal - Rivegauche Green and for my pinky I used NYC - Park Ave. 

In the pictures I could really tell the difference between the two colours but out in the 'real world' the colours looked really similar and lots of people thought I had used the same colours for all 4 nails, which was a bit disappointing.





For my ring finger, I places a label sticker (those label round ones) and I painted one some stripes using the two colours from my other fingers along with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On and BC&Co. Shade 11. 


I then took the sitcker off and drew a black line to make it neater.




What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment