Monday 3 June 2013

Guest Hands... My cousin Natasha!

I am extremely lucky to have a massive family and some of the GREATEST cousins a girl could ask for. When I first started this blog I didn't have any followers, and without a second thought my cousins stepped up and supported me. And have ever since.
So when one of my cousins Natasha sent me a text last week asking me to do her nails I did not hesitate to say 'YES!'.



She had a party to go to on Saturday night and wanted some fancy nail art to go with her outfit.
So I lugged all my stuff to her house and after looking at her super cute outfit I came up with this...


She had bought this beautiful multicoloured aztec inspired skirt so I took the colours from it and came up with this design. I didn't want to go too aztec-y (if that is even a word) so she could wear the nails for a few days. So I picked a base colour, the green, and did 2 feature nails.

 


On her middle, pointer and pinky fingers I used Kiko - Shade 389 once  it was dry I topped with Rimmel - Matte Finish. 
On her ring and thumb finger I started with  a base colour, Kiko - 359 and once it had dried I sponged on the two other colours; Savvy - Grapetini and Kiki - Shade 389. 

Once the colours had dried I used striping tape to create the 
anztec-y design and painted over it with a the black, Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - Black Out.






I think that they came out great ESPECIALLY on Tasha's beautiful tanned skin (damn her)... and she got lots of complements that nights, which is the most important part.

I hope you like?

B xx










No comments:

Post a Comment