Monday 22 July 2013

Plum Nails


I have finally bought my very first Chine Glaze nail polish, I know! I know! What has taken me so long??? Well considering I am only working part time, nail polish sometimes has to come in second in the list of priorities (shocking, I know!). This means that more high end nail polish like Chine Glaze or OPI isn't that easy to come by.

But on my trip to 'Oz Nail and Beauty Supplies' in Sunshine I came across a range of high end polish as really reasonable prices. So I nearly went nuts!! I walked around picking up polish after polish, when finally I had over $60 dollars worth! :S  So I needed to set myself a budget and put a whole bunch back (will go back for them later).

It the 3 polishes I ended up picking up, I got this beautiful China Glaze - Seduce Me. 

And today, I decided to use it for a mani...


China Glaze, what an amazing polish. Glides on well, beautiful coverage, and long lasting. Defiantly the crème de la crème of polishes. 

I started off by painting my nails with this beautiful plum colour and then on my ring finger I used Chi Chi - Just Chillaxin. When they were dry I painted very thin tips to each nail using Sally Hansen - Black Out. 

My only problem with this colour I could not capture the proper colour on film. Even though this mani looks good on camera (above) it looks 10 times better in real life.... :(

So any suggestion out there on how to capture the true colour of a polish?? Need some tips and techniques? HELP!




No comments:

Post a Comment