Monday 29 July 2013

London Baby!

Okay folks, in a few hours I will get on a plane and go to my 'home away from home', London!!

I have been lucky enough to live in this great city for nearly 2 years and got to work in some pretty great schools (and some not so great ones), and I also have meet some of the most special people in my life. I am soooo excited!

I thought, to mark the occasion, I would create a British inspired nail art for you all... 


Red: Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby
White: 17 - Mini Skirt
Blue: Sinful Colors - Endless Blue


I used The Nailasaurus' tutorial to create this... mine came out no where near as good as Sams, but I tried.


Anyway... my bags are nearly packed and I will be gone for 4 weeks (jealous??).  But don't worry, I have spent the last few weeks going a bit nail art crazy to come up with some blog entries for while I'm away. So you can still get your weekly dose of my crazy hobby.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment