Thursday 9 May 2013

Yellow Stripes...















So I am loving my new yellow nail polish. And I have been trying to find a way to use it in new and different ways. So I have gone to my trusty striping tape and create my new masterpiece. 

Combining these two colour were a GREAT idea.


 I started off by painting four of my fingers (minus the pinky) in the beautiful light yellow, Face of Australia - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. 
Then once the polish has dried I had lots of fun coming up with some funky designs. Then I put on a layer of NYC - Park Ave.

I obviously did the opposite for my pinky, starting with the grayish colour first and then the yellow on top.

I have so much fun using striping tape, simply for the fact that you have no idea how each design in going to turn out. And the feeling you get when you take of the tape and it has worked AND looks great.

What do you think?
-B x


No comments:

Post a Comment