Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter!!

We have come to that time of the year where we are all visited by a man sized bunny who hides chocolate eggs in our gardens (or conveniently in our living rooms if its raining).
Yes it is Easter... the only time of the year where eating ridiculous amounts of chocolate is a-okay! I myself have already stocked up on a few bags of mini eggs. Mmmmm!
So to celebrate this egg-cellent day I have had some fun with some pastel colours....




I had lots of fun buying some new pastel colours for my Easter inspired nails. I used my trusty dotting tool for most of the work and a very fine paint brush for the bunny.

For my middle finger, I started with a pale yellow and used a sponge to sponge on some of my blue and pink.

Blue - Gold by Giles (from New Look) in Pale Blue
Pink - BC.Co in Shade 1
Yellow - Face of Australia - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment